For over 75 years, Culligan’s worldwide network of over 800 dealers has helped maintain the efficiency of industrial and commercial water treatment systems. As a global leader in water treatment, Culligan has dedicated service technicians in your area who are experts in local water quality. These skilled personnel are on-call to service equipment so it always operates at high efficiency.
With unparalleled service and revolutionary technology, Culligan offers industrial and commercial customers one source for end-to-end water treatment solutions, tailored to each individual’s need. Going beyond just water treatment, Culligan offers custom-engineered, modular solutions to improve your business and your bottom line.
- Custom-engineered, modular systems with sales, rental, leasing and ongoing maintenance options for faster return on investment (ROI)
- In-house National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation certified analytical laboratory
- Factory-trained Culligan Service Technicians perform maintenance of equipment for its lifespan
- Application Engineers design and assist in planning your complete water treatment solution
- Competitive service agreements for salt delivery, maintenance and filter changes
- Products are built to last and come with the best warranties in the business
- Certified technicians maintain and service equipment for improved efficiency
Culligan International headquarters is located in Rosemont, Illinois in the Chicago area.
Culligan products are sold in more than 90 countries, with a strong presence in France, Italy, United Kingdom, Spain, Belgium and Holland.
In the United States, Culligan offers vended drinking water at thousands of grocery stores, and in-home or office water treatment solutions.
Culligan holds over 300 patents.